Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have been working on a newsletter for my shop and really really wanted to get my first issue out to my subscribers the end of October. But in my research for a provider for the emailing service I have found some bumps in the road. I have finally found a provider that has everything I need to provide a great newsletter for my subscribers. And I will have the first issue out very very soon.

Send me an email at newsletter@cjkopec-creations.com to sign up. Please put the words "add me" in the subject line so I see it right away. Your email address is secure with this provider and you will not receive spam emails from them or any other company as a result of signing up. I keep you emails in my files and they are not shared with anyone.

What is in the issues?
Great info on upcoming items for my store, pattern resources, contests, special color blends and coupons that will be available only to my subscribers and I'm even working on a classifieds section for those of you who want to sell or purchase used equipment.

So feel free to drop me a line and sign up.

Take care all!
~Coby

1 comment:

CJ Kopec Creations said...

The first issue will be out the week of December 10th! So sign up now so you don't miss out on all the goodies!