Thursday, December 20, 2007

A little preview!

I have some special requests for superwash roving. So I have been working on some really terrific superwash merino and alpaca hand dyes. It's a 70/30 blend and I can not believe how super super soft it is. And I have put it to the test in the washer. I put some in and aggetated it. No I didn't call it names...I turned on the wash cycle. I didn't leave it for the entire cycle but it didn't felt. The stuff drafts effortlessly!!! I hope to get enough done to start listing it in my Etsy Shop after the first of the year.

Here's a peek at my first hand dye:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's an overdye. I just fell in love with the natural coloring of this roving and didn't have the heart to totally cover it. What beautiful shade of grey/brown. I can't wait to spin this one up!

As I said it will be available after the first of the year in my Etsy Shop for $4.25/oz

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you thank you!!!

you are going to make me go broke, woman.

hehehe these are so yummy

CJ Kopec Creations said...

Juat ask and Ye shall receive...well, sometimes. ;O)