Thursday, December 6, 2007

I had the best swap partner ever!

I joined the Holiday Swap 2007 on Ravelry a couple of weeks ago. I was so excited to participate in my first swap. I was anxious about sending out my gift to some one. Especially since my partner was in another country and I was limited on what I was able to send to her with out it getting delayed in customs. But I found lots of goodies to send out to a fellow yarnie nut.

I was so excited today when my package arrived. All I can say is WOW! I had the best swap partner ever! Not only a fellow yarn lover but she's a fellow horse-a holic too!

Look at all the goodies....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There is a Fiber Trends Kit for the cutest sheep (I love it), a ball of Crystal Palace's Merino Stripes in my fav color, some very nice goat's milk soap, a super cool key chain with a horse on it, a bar of soap that looks like a rock (also my fav color), some dark chocolate espresso cookie mix, and this is the neatest item of all a morning blend coffee from Equus Fine Coffees. Horses and coffee...it doesn't get much better than that! You throw yarn in the mix and it is just a super wonderful terrific day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And the cookie mix...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'll let you know who won the battle. LOL!

Thanks Ellen! You went above and beyond the call of duty.
But you know what the best part is...I have a new friend. :O)

No comments: