Monday, January 28, 2008

Look out Dallas here I come!


I am so very pleased to announce that I will attending the Dallas Fort Worth Fiber Festival as a vendor this year! This year's event will be held April 4-6 at the Addison Conference Center. I am stettin' up TWO booths of woolly wonderfulness for you to stop by and see. So please come on in a introduce yourself! I would love to meet you and chat for awhile.


I'll keep you all posted about it when I find out more. I was just so excited I had to let you all know.


Feel free to drop me a line and let me know what all you would like to see me bring to the event. Special orders and requests are always welcome! :O)


2 comments:

Aysel said...

Good luck with DFWFF. Please come and visit me, I have a surprise for you.

Evanita W Montalvo said...

I wish I could go! and wow saw your etsy page 300 LB! thats a ton of fiber :D Have lots of fun at the fiber fest. The next one I'm going to is the Fiber Event in Greencastle Indiana. Have you been to that one?
http://www.thefiberevent.com/

Evanita