Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stocked for Holiday Gift Giving!!!

Yes, I know it's been awhile since I have last posted here. Thanks go out to everyone for dropping me a line to make sure I was OK...

Let me answer a couple of questions that people keep asking me before I make the "BIG HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING" announcement.

***Yes, I'm feeling much better and all of the health issues are taken care of and under control for the most part

~and~

***No, I wasn't abducted in Mexico by some handsome cowboy....(giggles) But thanks for keeping your fingers crossed. :O)

Alright! Here it is....The GIFT CERTIFICATES and FIBER CLUB MEMBERSHIPS are now available in my Etsy Shop . Here's a little peek at what the listing looks like...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you don't see the membership you think would work best for you or a gift certificate in the dollar amount you need feel free to drop me a line. I'll get what you need posted!

I would also like to announce that I will be listing "COLOR AND TEXTURE FIBER BATTS" very very soon. These blends will be carded on a coarse cloth drum carder (unlike my already offered "CUSTOM BLENDS" which are carded on a fine cloth carder) These COLOR TEXTURE BATTS will make great art yarns with slubs and bold and definite color separations. They are also great for felting on your foam needle felting forms! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN! I'll post here when I get them listed!

Also HAND DYED SUPERWASH MERINO SOCK YARNS are now available in my shop....well, if you catch them while they are still available. They are selling as soon as they come out of the dye pot! I am using a beautiful 100% Merino Superwash Sock Yarn measuring approx. 1322 yards per pound. Here's a picture of my first sock yarn dye...It was listed for only 5 min before it sold! I was sooooo happy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

OK...I gotta go work on my new blends and color and texture batts! Please stay tuned....I can't wait to see how they do.

I am now on Ravelry! Check me out. My id is: cjkopec
I'd love to have you as a friend there! I still have to upload my stash...LOL! It will probably bog down the server when I do so. hehehe You know my motto "She who dyes with the most fiber wins!" :OP

And if you really want to help me out join my Ravelry Group "Trent Willmon's Knittin' Fans". There are lots of exciting ideas going on in my head for the group including a few contests and give aways. So please join up! Trent is a very wonderful Singer/Songwriter and person in general! Whether your are a long time fan, new fan, or just enjoy his music come on in and join up. Not a fan yet but want to learn more about his music. That's OK too.
I'll be posting here again about the group also!

Take Care Everyone!
~Coby

No comments: