Thursday, August 2, 2007

OK...I'm giving it a whirl!!! An Introduction to Me and My Business.

I have had several people ask me if I have a blog. Well, now I do.
I don't know, maybe it's that I feel like I just don't have much to say. That is about my business. I have plenty to say about other things but I'll save that for later. So let's start out with an introduction to me and my business.

The majority of my business is custom blended roving. I spend hours and hours standing at the carder blending fiber. I have over 80 fiber color blends that I sell for my customers spinning and fleting pleasure. I also sell handspun hand dyed yarns and handpainted rovings. I'll introduce them to you a little later.

Here's the heart of my operation...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And this is where all of the magic happens.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The rear of it is my studio. That's 30' X 40' of wool roving. Who could possibly want more???

And how 'bout some custom blend intros? I sell them in 4 ounce quantities. Most are $9.00 each. Here's a few to start...

This is my absolute favorite..."Broken Hearts". It's 100% merino roving.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is "Love Spell" it's also 100% merino roving.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

How about "Mardi Gras" it's 80% merino and 20% colonial roving.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And "Pretty Lady" 100% merino

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's another favorite. It's "Copper Pony" a 2/3 Merino and 1/3 Hand Dyed Corriedale.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Those are just a few of my blends. They are all carded by me especially for your order. It takes about 45-50 minutes to card up a pound without interruption. (I have a soon to be 3 year-old. There's interruption...LOL!) But carding the fiber makes it super easy to spin even for beginners. You can purchase any of my custom blended roving in either my Etsy store or my eBay store .

http://stores.ebay.com/CJ-Kopec-Creations

http://www.cjkopeccreations.etsy.com/

And you can check out my MySpace page also:

http://www.myspace.com/cjkopeccreations

I guess I'll sign out for now. Lot's of work to get done. But I'll be back in a day or so to introduce you to a few of my other blends and maybe even a critter or two that I have around here. Thanks so much for stopping by. If you have purchased my roving drop me a line and let me know what you think. I very rarely get a chance to spin any up for myself. I'd love to see what all you have done!!!!

By for now,

Coby



2 comments:

Split Rock Ranch said...

Welcome to Blog World! Looking forward to most postings.
Brenda @ Split Rock Ranch

Split Rock Ranch said...

Opps, meant to say looking forward to MORE postings!