Thursday, April 30, 2009

April Open House Review

On the 25th of April I opened up the studio at noon for all of my wonderful spinning and knitting friends to come on in and sit a spell. There was a wonderful turn out. I believe the count was 17. Everyone brought something to work on and a dish to pass. ((Yummy yummy!)) Creativity was flowing throughout the studio. Here are a few pictures from the day.



April Open House

April Open HouseApril Open House

Lisa was spinning some "Midnight Desire" and Michelle is our newest spinning victim, errr, recruit.
April Open House

Nice try Sandy....I know you are pretty quick with magazine but....

April Open House

I got you here. :O)

April Open House

The festivities went on until around 7:30. Maybe next time we can pull an all nighter. My thanks to everyone who attended. I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

There will be another open house some time in June. I'll keep you all posted with the date when I get it.

7 comments:

Ida said...

It looks as though everyone was having a great time. And Coby, I'd like to move into your studio and be surrounded by all that fibery goodness.

Lady O said...

Looks like fun!

Heather said...

How on earth did people keep their BACKS to all that fibery goodness?

And I didn't see a single sleeping bag.

Oh, and could Yen BE any more beautiful??

Glad you had a great time. Someday I'll be at one!

Yarn Tails said...

Ok can I suggest which days in June would be good ones for the next open house. ;)

CJ Kopec Creations said...

You sure can Yarn Tails. I think I don't have anything going that month so the door should be wide open. :O)

Yarn Tails said...

June 6th or 20th. Probably the 20th would be better since we are having daughter's graduation party on the 7th.

CJ Kopec Creations said...

The 20th it is. I was just thinking about that date yesterday.

Next spin/knit day here is June 20th at noon. :O)

See you all here then!